Point cloud output protocol
1、Scope of application
This agreement is applicable to the AGV lidar project with serial port output, repetition rate 4K and below.
Baud rate: 230400bps
Check bit: None;
Data bit: 8bits
Stop bit: 1bits
Data format: Hex
3、Lidar output point cloud data format:The frame format of the output point cloud data is hex, and the transmission data is sent once in a circle. The format of data frame is as follows:
1. Output data: the low level is in the front and the high level is in the back.
2. Check sum: the sum result of all data from the frame header, only the lower 8 bits.
3. Current anti-collision area: the external selected anti-collision area.
Through program configuration, two different output contents can be set for "output data".
1. The output data adopts small end sequence, with the format of low order first and high order last.
2. The angle unit of output is 0.01 °, which is 100 times larger than 1 °, in which the high data is in the front and the low data is in the back. For example, 100.00 ° is represented as 0x2710 (0d10000). When transmitting, first transmit 0x10, then transmit 0x27.